Sunday, April 3, 2016

Black and White day - Outfit post !


Hi guys,

I hope you are well, I bought this shirt about two days ago and I wanted to show it to you as soon as possible. So here is the shirt in outfit post. Also, I bought one more shirt but you will see it in other post. My shoes are also new so they look good in combination with this shirt. I hope you like this combination.

Здраво здраво,

Се надевам дека уживате во прекрасните денови. Пред неколку дена ја купив оваа кошула и сакав што е можно поскоро да ви ја покажам. Ги купив и патиките што ги носам во оваа комбинација, а купив и уште една кошула која ќе ја видите во некој од наредните постови.









Outfit details:
Shirt - New Yorker
Pants - LC Waikiki
Shoes - Pimkie
Bag - Local Store
Sunglasses - Trendy


Connect with me:





9 comments:

  1. love the black and white blouse, such a versatile piece! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look girl! especially those glasses :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing black&white outfit:)
    Have a nice week!
    kisses
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super outfit... I like the shirt :)

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your look! :)

    I'm following you on GFC :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear
    Great outfit, so chic and trendy
    love the shirt
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...