Monday, November 2, 2015

Fall time - Outfit post !



Hello everyone,

Hope you are well? I was sick and that was the reason because I was not able to post my outfits. Now I feel good and here is my combination. I was wearing this for going on coffee with my friends, but this will also look great with heels for night out. I hope you like it.

Здраво здраво,

Се надевам дека сите сте добро? Не се чувствував баш најдобро и тоа е причината поради која не постирав аутфит комбинации, но сега тоа е минато па еве ме со таков пост. Оваа комбинација ја носев на кафе со пријателите, но во комбинација со високи потпетици би изгледала одлично за вечерно излегување. Што мислите вие?








Outfit Details:

Shirt - Local Store
Vest - Local Store
Sunglasses - Gift
Necklace - Bought in Greece
Watch - Ferrucci
Bag - AVON
Pants - LC Waikiki
Boots - Formentini
Photo Credit: Dragan Ivanovski


Connect with me:




16 comments:

  1. Cozy outfit!
    xoxo
    http://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice boots
    ...

    Its super nice. I think you should post more.


    here are my links and if you like to follow just follow and leave me your links aswell and I'll
    follow back!



    -Visit my Blog-

    | Facebook | LOOKBOOK| IG@suvarna_gold | Bloglovin
    | Advertise your blog
    kiss from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    LATEST POST: The 5 Best-Selling Eyeshadow Palettes At Sephora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! In which city those photos were taken?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Убава есенска комбинација :)
    Бојата на чизмите е многу убава ;)

    Sanja's Burgundy Blog
    Sanja's Burgundy Blog on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fall outfit,posebne su mi te naocare,bas mi se svidjaju !
    Torbu sam vidjela u Avonu i stvarno je lijepa i moze se uz sve kombinovati :*

    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lancheto e predobro, a i chizmite mi se svigjaat epten, generalno prekrasna kako i sekogash!
    http://christinearabela.blogspot.mk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit, perfect for a casual day out. I love your vest!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So chic!
    Loving your glasses!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool and stylish way takipteyim my blog I'll wait my blog :)
    www.pembedunyamm.com and ınstagram @pembedunyammm

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice outfit :)

    Now I have a Facebook Page, you can also follow me there if you want : HEKYMA

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear
    Perfect fall outfit, so chic
    Love the sunnies and the vest
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/11/knee-high-boots-and-floral-print-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretttyy!!!!
    Check my new post**
    www.a-be-atriz.com
    xx, A Be-atriz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool.
    http://mylittlebafcorner.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...